Tobacco Mini Grants
Grant Release: September 24, 2021
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Anticipated Selection: November 15, 2021
Grant Funding Period: December 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022
Award Amount: $5,000
Missouri Breaks Research and the Čaŋlí Coalition of Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe request applications for Tobacco Mini Grants.
This funding opportunity will support tobacco events and activities for American Indian populations in South Dakota. Anything found on the Čaŋlí Coalition’s Tribal Tobacco Advocacy Toolkit is eligible for funding.
A few ideas include:
- Build a tobacco coalition
- Collect & share data
- Develop and promote a tobacco media campaign
- Plan and host a tobacco event
- Implement a secondhand smoke policy
These mini grants are reserved for:
- Federally recognized tribes located in South Dakota
- Private businesses, schools, or organizations serving American Indian populations in South Dakota
- Individuals intending to serve American Indian populations in South Dakota
Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2021, with the subject line “Tobacco Mini Grant Application”.
Contact Rae O’Leary: