Pregnant Women: 2017 Outcomes
In 2017, there were an estimated 1,548 pregnant smokers in South Dakota.
- 91 (5.9%) enrolled in SD QuitLine services.
- 81 phone
- 8 Kickstart Kits
- 2 Quit Guides
- 79.5% of those enrolled completed at least one coaching call.
- 56.7% enrolled by phone.
- 9.9% enrolled through a warm transfer.
- 12.4% were referred by a healthcare provider.
- 9.9% enrolled on the website.
If you are unable to download files or access tools on this website, it may be due to your facility’s firewall protection. Ask your IT administrator to whitelist BeFreeSD.com so you have access to this important anti-tobacco information. For further questions, please reach out to the SD Tobacco Control Program.