2021 Spring Tobacco Control Institute
March 23, 2021 - March 24, 2021
The 2021 Spring Tobacco Control Institute was held virtually via Zoom.
Thank you for attending the Spring Institute!
This year’s Spring Institute was a great success—sorry if you missed it. All sessions are available for you to access online.
Spring Institute Materials
View the Spring Institute Agenda
- Session I: Welcome & Keynote (Justice in the Air: Reframing Tobacco Disparities as a Social Justice Issue)
- Session II: State of the State
- Session III: Communications: Priority Populations Data & Resources
- Welcome & Morning Plenary
- Session IV: Policy to Move the Needle
- Session V: Building, Expanding, and Sustaining Partnerships
Information From the Spring Institute Can Help:
- Tobacco Control Program Grantees
- Coalition Members
- Prevention Specialists
- School Administrators
- Counselors, Educators
- Post-Secondary Representatives
- Healthcare Professionals
- Human Resource Specialists
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Any Interested Adults
- Priority Populations
- Health Equity
- Advocacy & Policy Work
- Successful Partnerships
For more information, please contact the SE Region Tobacco Prevention Coordinator, Hilary Larsen, at 605-444-6341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.