2020 Virtual Spring Tobacco Control Institute
March 25, 2020
Due to COVID-19, this is now a virtual conference
8:30 am - 4:30 pm CST
How to join the virtual conference
- Click the link to join the Adobe Connect meeting room: http://emory.adobeconnect.com/institute-2020/
- Please enter your first and last name when prompted so we know who is joining the room.
- Select the Dial-Out option and enter your phone number to have the system call you.
- This is the best method to join audio and ensure call quality.
- View detailed instructions, including a Dial-In instructions if Dial-Out does not work.
Spring Institute Materials
Key Topic Areas
- Combatting the E-Cigarette Epidemic
- Engaging in Effective Youth Advocacy
- Previewing of 2020-2025 State Plan
- and more!
Keynote Session: Combatting the E-Cigarette Epidemic
Keynote Speaker: Gustavo Torrez, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
In this keynote session, Gustavo Torrez will provide an overview of the e-cigarette epidemic and lead a discussion among local panelists who will share their unique perspectives on what is happening in the state and how e-cigarette use can be addressed.
Who Should Attend
- Tobacco Control Program grantees
- Coalition members
- Prevention specialists
- School administrators
- Post-secondary representatives
- Healthcare professionals
- Human resource specialists
- Non-profit organizations
- Interested adults